Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Overwhelming lasgun fire and magical powers

Hi there!
The 2 Chaos Sorcerers which I bought from an user on gw-fanworld.net arrived by today's post and immediately went into a bowl with ethyl alcohol because they're looking really bad and are very thickly covered with paint.



Furthermore, I can tick off one point on my to-do list: 2 two Guardsmen with Lasguns

To simplify matters I'll  add the snow on the bases when all the infantry is done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...