Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Iron Warriors, metal and booze

Before I was off to Ingolstadt yesterday to visit a Tankard concert I was able to finish another 2 warriors:


I dislike the OSL more and more with every time I have to paint it and so I will quit adding it to the minis from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Tankard, wow, ich stelle erst gerade fest, dass es den alten guten deutschen Thrash Metal wie Kreator, Assassin, Destruction und offenbar auch Tankard wieder gibt und habe mir einiges angehört bisweilen. Ich fühle mich wieder wie 15 ;)

    Zum OSL: Ich finde generell, dass die Szene gerade eh zu OSL und auch Weathering-Überladen ist. Ich fand deines nicht schlecht, weil es dezent genug ist, aber ich kann gut nachvollziehen, dass Du die Nase voll hattest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Roger!

    Tankard sind einfach zeitlos. ;-) Gerre ist jetzt sogar schlank bzw. der Bierbauch ist weg. Die gehen immernoch gut ab und der Club war bummvoll. War n toller Abend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...