Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rough Riders PIP

Yesterday evening I've been busy and painted the 2 remaining horses of my Rough Riders.
They'd been lying around here for more than two years now. They were to be the first minis painted for my Defenders of Vraks but somehow I never finished them.

Now that I need them for an armylist for a tournament this Wednesday I finally grabbed and finished them:


Today, I want to start with the riders. Let's see how far I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...