Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Count Down for Throne of Skulls 40k

Germany's Throne of Skulls 40k will take place on the next weekend in Düsseldorf's Drakenburg. And as I decided to participate there with my Black Templars I had to re-do 8 Assault Terminators. 6 of them were already poorly painted i.e. on my painting standards of some years ago.

Here's a pic of my 11 freshly stripped, converted and magnetized Terminators:


8 of them (3x Lighting claws and 5x Storm shield and Thunder hammer) need to be painted until Friday 2pm, i.e. 2 Terminators a day. Here are those from yesterday:

 Nothing overwhelming, just regular minis for gaming purposes.



4 comments:

  1. I like the use of the dark green on the hammer heads. It works well with the whole scheme.

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, but still a lot work to do. Are they magnetized?

    I am looking forward to see you und your minis this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave, thanks a lot for your comment! I really appreciate it.

    @ Tala
    Yes, they are just as I wrote and so do I. Unfortunately, I won't see any of your minis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facepalm.

    Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...