Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you...

... very much! My blog just had its 10.000th hit. That's really awesome, I hope you'll continue to read and comment on Brush And Miniature Torture!



This week's quite busy with Warhammer 40k games: today I'll play against the new Necrons of a friend and the Thousand Sons of another friend. And on Friday another acquaintance is going to visit me for a game of 40k.

Furthermore, we'll be painting this evening together and I hope I can finish some more Molochs of Khorne for my customer. So stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

  1. Congratz for the 10K Hits! Go on with your goof Work! And i wish you "Nice Dice" for the upcoming Games this Weekend!

    Greetz Wiking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...