Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Dreadnought arms

Please excuse me for not having updated my blog for a while now, but there really wasn't anything to show you guys.

I returned only yesterday from a visit at my parents and had to wait for some minis and bits to arrive.

Thanks to an exceptionally fast shipped bits donation by mad matt from gw-fanworld.net and a Defiler's Reaper Autocannon from a club mate, I was able to build two new arms for my Dreadnought 'Brutus': a twin-linked Machinecannon and a CC-arm with inbuilt Heavy flamer.


I need them for two games at Thursday afternoon and our club's tournament on Saturday, the 3rd Battlepatrol Ratisbona, I'll be attending with my Iron Warriors: 850 pts., 5 matches, nice prizes.

My army list features:
- Magus Tenebrae (SM Librarian): Epistolarius, Gate, The Avenger
- 5 Terminators: Cyclone, 1 Chainfist
- 1 Dreadnought: twin-linked MC, CC-Arm, Heavy Flamer
- 10 Tactical Marines, Sergeant with Power-Fist and Combi-melta, Flamer, Lascannon
- 1 Rhino
- 5 Scouts, 1 Missile launcher, Sniper rifles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...