Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Killteam 2.0

The next Kill Team tournament will take place in mid December: Adeptus Illuminatus IX

I have to confess that I nearly bought some Necrons to build a Kill Team and I even painted a test mini. But then I remembered playing my Iron Warriors for the first time on the last KT tournament and bethought me of staying loyal to Chaos. ;-)

 I'll have some cannonfodder... er... excuse me, human reinforcements in the KT as I'll be using the Renegades and Heretics army list from Imperial Armour 5. And they bring along some ramshackle armour: a Chimera!




This is what I built from stuff lying around in my bitzbox in 2 hours' time:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...