Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New CC arm for the Dreadnought

Here's the next mini-update for you guys: a new arm for the Dreadnought



I hoped I could purchase a right CC arm of the Furioso Dreadnought kit and I'd have converted it in order to fit to the other CC arm I previously built. But they are mostly sold for more than 10 EUR on ebay. I won't pay through the nose when I can buy an appropriate one at FW's for less.

I'll play the Dreadnought with the weapons shown above on the 850 pts. tournament I'm going to organize on December 4th: 4. Battlepatrol Ratisbona


I already had two test games with my army list against a mate who's going to play my Defenders of Vraks - and I won both, 1x 6:0 and 1x 4:2. I'm quite content.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...