Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas and all that kind of stuff

Hey folks!

It's Christmas Eve and although I'm not very religious or rather don't believe in all this I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy some nice and rich meals and get lots of (hobby related) presents!

And as I'll be spending the week after the Christmas Days and thus New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in Hungary with my pals, I also wish you a Happy New Year right now!

Read you in 2012 with hopefully much more grim darkness!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...