Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Creepy Shadows" and more Chaos

Hey! Just a short update: I built my Heldrake today and as soon as I'm finished with its base I'll show you a photo of it.

So far I can only say: damn, what a kickass model! I will leave the wings unglued until they've got their paint because it would be too difficult painting the fully assembled model. But I'm really looking forward to torturing that f*cker with my brushes and paint. I hope I'll get some good ideas and inspirations for its base until tomorrow.

And for the meantime I present you a DIN A3 picture I painted as a homework for one of my art courses at university. The theme was "Creepy Shadows".

Triumph of Death


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...