Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Domestic Chaos Brawl / Blog Reconstruction

 Some of the more thoroughly readers among you might have noticed the changes in my blog that came with a reconstruction of the layout. I also added a banner to the top of the page. I hope you like it! I'd also be very happy if you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect and becoma a "Disciple". :)

 *************

Earlier this day, I had a 1,750 pts match with my flat mate and his Thousand Sons + allied Daemons.

He fielded:
- Chaos Sorcerer (Mastery Level 3)
- Blue Scribes
- 6 Flamers of Tzeentch
- 3x 6 Thousand Sons
- 2x 6 Horrors + Changeling
- 9 Screamers
- 2x 6 AC-Havocs
- 1 Aegis w/ Quad gun

My host featured:
- 1 Chaos Sorcerer (Mastery Level 2)
- 1 Daemon Prince w/ Armour, Wings, and the Black Mace
- 10 Iron Warriors w/ Plasma gun and AC
- 2x 10 Cultists w/ Heavy Stubber
- 20 Cultists w/ Shotgun and Flamer
- 2 Heldrakes
- 2 Forgefiends
- 3 Obliterators
-  1 Aegis w/ Quad gun

Unfortunately, my friend's army is only partially painted and his Aegis Defence Line consisted of painting pots and a schnapps glass, so I only took some crappy photos of my deployment:







The game ended after round 5 and my opponent won with a 3 points margin: Slay The Warlord, First Blood and 2 Objectives. I only held 1 Objective. Just for fun we kept playing until the end of round 7 - it would have been a draw then.



2 comments:

  1. That army of yours does look sweet on the battlefield!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your very much! There might be an extended battle report coming along this week with more pics as my opponent's army will be fully painted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...