Hello and welcome to my blog "Brush And Miniature Torture"!
What will you find in here? Of course everything about my armies, conversions, paint jobs, terrain, and latest commission works for Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy - and more! Enjoy and comment in English or German! I'm also happy about every follower.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The next big commission army

Hello you guys!

The last two days I had some thoughts about a "dark" colour scheme for my customer's next commission army and after presenting three different ones to him I can now present -you- his choice:


It is the same customer as for the Daemons I've been painting. I have lots and lots of sprues and boxes of Space Orks lying around here already and once he gets back from his vacation he'll send me the next batch. So I guess it's going to be yet another enormous commission for me!

10 Ork Boyz and 3 Pikk Ups are already built and the painting will start in October as I have to finish setting highlights on the chitin of 4 monstrous Tyranid creatures of an aquaintance before.

Stay tuned for more Ork power to come in the near future!

6 comments:

  1. I like your painting style and have added you to my blog roll / list to follow. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I also added your blog to my list.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that scheme. The darkness of the skin, webbing and pants really makes the colors you do use pop right off the mini. Would love to see the other schemes, just to know what other ideas you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your feedback. That was exactly my intention.
    You can see the other schemes here: https://picasaweb.google.com/109602518692116547221/Orks?authkey=Gv1sRgCNzTtPz-3-Xt0gE

    I'm currently painting the rest of the 9 "men" squad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this scheme for orks! Do you happen to have a tutorial on how you did this scheme?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...